- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Contract Administration, Economics or related discipline. A minimum of eight (8) years directly relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of bachelor degree
- 6+ years’ experience including, but not limited to Contracts and/or Subcontract Management and overall business experience
- Ability to provide leadership for subcontract management initiatives for assigned Programs
- Ability to develop and manage critical subcontractors
- Ability to brief leadership on subcontractor performance
- Knowledge of and experience in the areas of the FAR, DoD Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplements (DFARS), and related laws and regulations affecting Government subcontracting
- Able to initiate and manage cost reimbursable type transactions as well as firm, fixed price cost types
- Ability to lead or support negotiations (price, schedule and supplier exceptions to terms and conditions)
- Able to develop and negotiate teaming agreements, master subcontract agreements, subcontracts and other related forms of agreements
- Proven ability to build and maintain solid relationships based on mutual respect with senior level internal and external customers, peers and team members
- Demonstrated ability to influence key decision-makers and to effectively negotiate with Subcontractors
- Working knowledge of Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and Risk Management
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple subcontracts and priorities
- Strong communication skills are required, especially written; must be able to follow and give oral and written directions
- Ability to perform effectively in integrated product team environment; perform as an independent contributor but with full cognizance of impact of actions to the team
- Able to perform price analyses and coach stakeholders in performing compliant source selection justifications
- Some travel (25%) may be required. (Must be willing and able to travel as some travel may be required)
- Proven track record that includes collaborating with Program Management and Engineering/Technical individuals regarding management of Statements of Work and subcontractor work outputs (including cost and schedule)
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated program management experience
- Competent user of MS Project or other Project Management software
- Six Sigma certified to at least the Specialist level or equivalent
- Use standard computer systems focused on supplier management processes (PRISM/SAP)
- Knowledge of tools and Supply Chain processes
Essential Requirements - Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees including Health/Dental/Vision/PTO and more. ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
US Citizenship is required.