- Information Assurance (IA) Certification is a condition of employment. This position includes IA work as a paramount duty requirement. Per DoD 8570.01-M, the incumbent of this position must achieve the appropriate TA certification within six months of assignment of these duties. A waiver of this six-month requirement may be granted per DoD 8570.01-M, C188.8.131.52 or C184.108.40.206. Failure to receive the proper IA certification may result in removal from this position.
- Familiarity with DoD modeling and simulation environments.
- Possess experience: supporting customers through Modeling, Simulation, and analysis; Developing Integrated Forces Analysis study plan detailing MOEs, assumptions, limitations, variables, run matrix and M&S architecture ; Establishing M&S architectures and verifying operational accuracy; Executing run matrix and analyzing results; Maintaining contact with customers to know current and future requirements and communicate technical approach.
- Possess experience: managing mission operation major modeling and simulation studies to include scenario creation, mission planning, asset operations, operator training, threat analysis and data transfers; Analyzing complex mission plans for strengths and weaknesses: Collaborating with analysts to plan scenarios to support customer requests; Analyzing, briefing and providing feedback to planners and customers after studies.
- Possess experience in: Technical Problem Resolution and Software Tool Development Research such as developing innovative ways to overcome technical challenges that impede modeling foreign missile systems for customers; Studying state-of-the-art techniques and applying those techniques to advance Mission Planning Modeling and Simulation capabilities to meet needs; Developing tools to facilitate accurate and efficient use of the models.
- Possess experience in: collaborating with DoD organizations and other government agencies on Integrated Forces Analysis for Mission Planning and CCMD projects; participating in Intelligence Center and COCOM discussions, working groups, or exchanges, candidate analytical studies; Documenting the requirements for each and reviewing proposal plans ; Leading tasks related to mission planning efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical, Engineering, or Computer Information Systems related degree required or equivalent related military work experience (United States Air Force [USAF], United States Navy [USN] or United States Marine Corp [USMC]).
Essential Requirements - Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees including Health/Dental/Vision/PTO and more. ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
US Citizenship is required.