- Demonstrate strong intelligence research and analysis skills, including knowledge of an ability to apply Intelligence Community analytic tradecraft
- Possess an intricate understanding of the US Intelligence Community (USIC), with specific emphasis on the activities, responsibilities and missions of the military service CI organizations or DIA counterintelligence
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook, and Excel
- Knowledge of an ability to apply Intelligence Community analytic tradecraft
- Possess experience authoring complex search queries in IC databases, such as WISE, M3, Palantir, Next Generation Trident (NGT), or TAC
- Possess one or more qualifications (Q) among the following areas:
- Demonstrated specialized training and/or experience, capable of assessing FIE threats to: (Q1) DoD space operations; (Q2) nuclear operations and nuclear operations and nuclear command, control, and communications (NC3); (Q3) integrated missile defense (IMD); and (Q4) through cyberspace to the aforementioned mission equities
- Specialized training on the organizations, capabilities, and tradecraft used by four different foreign intelligence services (Q5, Q6, Q7, Q8). These SMEs shall possess qualifying training, specifically country threat seminars offered by JCITA, or equivalent offered by another IC organization
- Breadth and depth of the analytic team is desired. Thus, each Q1-Q4 and Q5-Q8 must be satisfied by a senior- or mid-level analyst. Junior analysts will provide depth to the analytic team
- Possess strong analytic writing skills and the ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data and logically and clearly convey analytic findings whether in concise executive correspondence for senior decision makers, or comprehensive (10-15 page) special assessments for technical or operational customers
- Twelve+ (12+) years’ experience performing all-source intelligence analysis in the Intelligence Community, and have a demonstrable extended track record of authoring intelligence products released through IC dissemination processes
- Possess deep (at least 5 years on specific target/topic) and current (within past year) expertise in USSTRATCOM missions, organization, exercises, and the primary FIE threats to NC3 and associated equities
- Skilled in coordination and collaboration with analytic SMEs in other IC organizations
- Eight+ (8+) years’ experience performing all-source intelligence analysis in the IC, and have authored or co-authored intelligence products released through IC dissemination processes
- Three+ (3+) years’ intelligence analysis experience in the IC
- Defense Intelligence Senior Analytic Program (DISAP), Intelligence Community Advanced Analysis Program (ICAAP), DIA PACE, Certified DoD All-Source Analyst (CDASA) certification, or other IC equivalent analyst-qualifying coursework
Essential Requirements - Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees including Health/Dental/Vision/PTO and more. ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
US Citizenship is required.