- At least twelve (12) years of relevant experience conducting all-source intelligence and assessments, and the demonstrated ability to analyze/characterize, assess, and describe changes in the information environment baseline OR at least ten (10) years of said experience and a Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree in a relevant field of study such as intelligence studies or global security.
- 10+ years of target experience which includes: supporting tactical targeting operations in support of U.S. Special Operations Command priorities; to include demonstrated in-depth expertise in intelligence/ psychological/ cultural/ data mining/ planning/operations/research and analysis; and IO planning/operations, intelligence, or human influence/factors profiling
- 8+ years of experience, demonstrated knowledge, understanding, and expertise in at least two (2) of the following standard intelligence automation applications (TAC, CRATE, COLISEUM, INTELINK, I-SPACE, CIA Wire, Open Source Center, PALANTIR) (HUMINT), and Signals Intelligence (SIGINT)8+ years of experience, demonstrated knowledge, understanding, and expertise in at least two (2) of the following standard intelligence automation applications (TAC, CRATE, COLISEUM, INTELINK, I-SPACE, CIA Wire, Open Source Center, PALANTIR)
- 10+ years of experience with Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES)/Joint Operation Planning Process (JOPP), Adaptive Planning and Execution (APEX), Joint and Service operational and intelligence structures, the elements of the intelligence community (IC), and intelligence equipment capabilities and as necessary service manpower systems
- 10+ years of experience or familiarity with the targeting cycle, Military Intelligence Database (MIDB), Computer Network Operations Database (CNODB), target audience analysis, and entity characteristics
- 10+ years of professional experience or familiarity with the Information Operations Community, IC, Department of Defense, and the Army, Navy, Marine Corps and Air Force. Experience or familiarity includes how each view, supports, or conducts information environment analysis and integrates intelligence in support of information operations
- 10+ years of in-depth technical writing and editorial support in intelligence production at the strategic level for DOD or the USIC (U.S. Intelligence Community)
- Proven staffing skills and strategic level writing experience
- Practical experience and expertise with high level organizations within the DOD (Joint Staff, CCMDs and other US Government agencies (ex. Combat Support Agencies)
- Strong background in product visualization options
- MA/MS or doctorate
Essential Requirements - Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees including Health/Dental/Vision/PTO and more. ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
US Citizenship is required.