- Minimum of three (3) years of experience as Systems Administration/Security Management (SA/SM) with demonstrated knowledge of Integrated Joint Special Technical Operations network environment for operations and maintenance and expertise in the following:
- Perform systems administration and network management. Minimum of three years’ experience working on a Mac-based system
- Minimum of three years’ experience integrating information system components necessary to plan, coordinate, and administer computer systems, and optimize system performance. Ability to perform software patches / updates on a Mac-based system
- Minimum of three years’ experience with operating systems, associated devices, and the interoperability of systems to install, upgrade, troubleshoot, test, and maintain those systems; optimize the functionality and performance of systems; and to ensure the availability, integrity, efficiency, and reliability of servers.
- Minimum of three years’ experience working with DOD regulations related to information security (SAP JSIG, ICD 705, JAFAN 6/3, DIACAP, NISPOM, etc.)
- Minimum of three years’ experience working with IP networking, networking protocols and security related technologies including: encryption, IPsec, PKI, VPNs, firewalls, proxy services, DNS, and access-lists, fault tolerance technology and management
- Minimum of three years’ experience working with Communications Security (COMSEC) procedures. Having functioned as a COMSEC Responsible Officer (CRO) and Secure Voice Responsible Officer (SVRO) within the last three years is preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting TACLANES to include: demonstration of the purpose of each LED indicator, and how to change a battery and rekey.
- Minimum of three years’ experience working at a major command/agency while coordinating with smaller units
- Minimum of three years’ experience working with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) policy and provide security advice and assistance
- Attend the IJSTO Operator’s Course and the IJSTO Privileged User’s Course within the last three years, for individuals not currently working as an IJSTO SA/SM
- Three years of experience in submitting Billet Action Requests (BARs) and following up on such requests
- Three years of experience with the IJSTO Graphic User’s Interface (GUI)
Essential Requirements - Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees including Health/Dental/Vision/PTO and more. ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
US Citizenship is required.